Sunday, April 29, 2012

More Crazy Drivers!

WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THE CRAZY DRIVING TODAY!!?!


For the life of me, I cannot figure out why people are in a hurry to get places.  It is not especially warm, sunny, rainy, or cold out which is the usual cause of "OMG! Imma die if I don't get where I need to go to!" syndrome.

This morning while driving by a church that was ramping up for mass, a little girl no older than nine or ten ran into the street in front of me.  I was not doing more than 30 so stopping was not a big issue, however, the father of the child told me to slow down.  Yes, that's me. Mister Fast & Furious here in my little while 225,000 mile car.

While I was in Puyallup earlier today, there was another set of drivers how just had to get in front of me even though I was technically speed at 45 MPH in a 35 zone. No, 45 was not enough; 55 is more like it. Coming back from Puyallup, same thing.

No, I am no Sunday driver and definitely distracted & inattentive while driving.  I am in a minority of people who knows how to drive defensively as well as offensively (look at me bragging :-P ). However, I hate, hate, hate accidents because I HATE having the inconvenience of my car all bummed up.  Okay, </rant>!

No comments:

Post a Comment